Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Long Overdue Walk in the Park

As I was running to the post office today, I realized that Autumn had happened and I almost missed it.  I've been working too much lately and decided right then and there that I had stop and take a break.  I looked over at my copilot ...

Copilot 
and said, "Chico, do you want to go to the park?"  It was a unanimous decision, so off we went.  This is one of my favorite parks, Paris Mountain State Park.  Isn't it beautiful?


 And Chico was incredibly happen to have new stuff to sniff (and even more so...to pee on)!


While we were there I picked up several pinecones in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.  You can bet there will be a couple quick craft tutes in the coming weeks.



I also found some beautiful acorn caps that I plan to make floating candles from for the holiday table.


When it was time to go....well let's just say THAT wasn't a unanimous decision!

Do you see him?  He sat down and watched me walk all the way to the car!

Can't see him?  How but now?  Can you see how clearly he is asking me, "Seriously mom? We're leaving?"


And, no, I didn't tell him to stay - I don't bother because he doesn't listen anyway.  Stubborn as him mom! 

I hope you have a chance to go and enjoy some of the beautiful fall foliage!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...