Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How to Turn a Candle Holder into a Table

Sound absurd?  Well I'm not talking about one of those tiny table top candle holders nor am I suggesting you turn it into a full sized dining table.  Rather a free standing floor candle holder turned into the perfectly sized side tabe. But this tutorial I will not be posting on my blog today, or any other day for that matter, you have to hop over to Buzzfeed to see how I made this magic.

Today, on Buzzfeed it's all out war - a craft war that is.  Buzzfeed Shift has pit Upcycler against Upcycler to see who could come up with something a little unexpected made out of stuff that might otherwise end up in the landfill.  It's Upcycled Stuff vs. Yummy Goods, rather candle holder turned side table vs. old yoga Tee turned refashioned bird Tee.

Here's my table that I made out of a candle holder and a bunch of coiled newspaper



Wanna see how?  Go check it on BuzzFeed and while you're there....VOTE FOR ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...